Sunday, January 3, 2010

Three Cheers For The Old Days!



School starts tomorrow. I remember the excitement the night before school reopens.

I remember waking up, trudging to the kitchen to drink my usual cup of hot Milo.
I remember packing my oversized-yet-under filled bag 5 minutes before leaving the house.
I remember the screams from both my parents from outside the house while I'm still packing my bag.
I remember the catching up with friends at the back of the class in between periods.
I remember stressing over Koperasi duties day after day after day.
I remember going to the toilet after almost every period with the guys.
I remember... the laughter, the giggles, the shouting, the running around, the sneaking about, and the freedom.

Knowing that I can never return to those days, makes me miss them dearly.
Yet, the thought of waking up later than any of those chumps feels somewhat...

invigorating.


Growing up,
Shaun

7 comments:

  1. I love how you can express so much through simple words! :))

    So you're starting school already? Where?

    Oh ya, link me pls! http://whoisalyssa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ally,

    Thanks! Really appreciate it!

    Nah, I'm only starting Uni in March. How bout you? Where you heading?

    Alright, I'll link you up soon! I'm sure you'll shine and be a revolutionary even in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude damn bad larh you... dont you miss tuition too? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha no i don't. Cause you were there. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaHa. I see. I'm starting tmr! Wednesday. Orientation. I'll be in HELP. For a year and to Australia next year (God Willing).

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING! Super fast wei.... Im gonna miss Taylors ;(

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOHO MACAM ITU LARH NOW! you can jump off a cliff now >:)

    ReplyDelete