Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Look Back



It's official, I'll be a Monash boy come March 1st, 2010.

When I look back, it's pretty astounding how fast life has progressed through the years.
I secretly muse at all the past challenges, the heartbreaks, the accomplishments, the disappointments, the victories, and most definitely, the experiences.

And even as I begin to venture into University life, I'm rather satisfied to say that I've kept strong to my beliefs and stands after all these years. Not to be self-conceited or condescending, but rather just happy that I'm the person I am today, despite all the peer influences and monopolies.

Certainly, some of them were building. And for that, I'm thankful for being placed in an abode full of individuals I can trust, and do life with. After all, there's still so much room to improve, so many things to be better at.

As for the future... well, I constantly pray that my mindsets and notions will never be compromised nor wavered, and only by His grace, I'm assured that I will not stumble.


Failing to fall,
Shaun

4 comments: