Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Gracious Hand



Its been a week since I've last updated my blog.

The people to whom I made promises should be angry with me for not fulfilling my blogging pledge. They ought to cast stones at me.

Still, its grace that keeps me standing in realisation that I am forgiven.
Of course, I'm not here to talk about such (quote Joel Ryan) "shallow pallow" stuff. :)


Where would we be without grace?
Such wonder, is it to know that after all the dirt we've got on our hands, all the wrongs that we've done in the past, that a God would still love us enough to call us His children.

Unfailing love, that I can look to Him in times of being stuck in the mud, offer up nothing but the faith of an empty hand, and know that He will still pull through.

We don't deserve it. Wretches like you and me. That's why the extent of it is just so incomprehensible.

Amazing grace. Oh, amazing grace.


Joining the chorus,
Shaun


No comments:

Post a Comment