Monday, March 8, 2010

A Day In The Life



Week 2 of Med School has dawned upon me.

Lecture after boring lecture filled with information I cannot seem to grasp easily, coupled with the fact that I'm in the company of some great minds who know stuff about diseases that I never knew existed.

Being me, that thought of heading home after class everyday with questions in my head about osmolarity and alcohol metabolism makes me feel pretty down.


Believe me when I say, it isn't easy.

So bad, till when a friend told me "It couldn't be THAT bad", I nearly bit his head off and chewed it into pulp.

After hearing me rant about gastroenteritis, tonicity and what not, and though I'm pretty sure he hardly understood what I just said,
he told me "Don't worry about it, you have awesomeness in your veins."

Usually, I am not one to buy in to sweet talk.
But that was just too funny.


I feel somewhat energised for class tomorrow.

After all, I have awesomeness in my veins.


Onward,
Shaun

7 comments:

  1. gastroenteritis! Poor Donoghue suffered from that. take care bro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHA YEA!

    Awesomeness in your veins, Shaun....NICE. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Thanks guys :) Appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiyah. You'll do fine. its only week 2. But I'm not gonna suck up to you. I'M DYING IN WEEK 2. I NEED MUMMY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO this is where u got the awesomeness in ur veins thingy. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally bro! See, there are other people saying it about me! lol

    ReplyDelete