Sunday, January 17, 2010

Reunion



Went for a SMK SS17 class of '08 reunion last night (finally!), partly to celebrate (not in happy way, haha) the departure of Miss Soon Phaik Wei who as of today, will be going to Kampar to study for 3 years!

All in all, I'm pretty sure we had a good time of fellowship and fun, albeit the bad choice of venue. (STEAMBOAT!)


Some of these people I have not met in almost a year, and its amazing to see how little any of us have changed over the past year, both in appearance and attitude.

I guess the only real noticeable difference is the ambitions and future plans of the friends who once upon a time only wanted to be doctors, lawyers, scientists and the occasional astronauts!


Rock on, mates. <3


Reminiscing,
Shaun

3 comments:

  1. You have a blog? o.o

    Now...I know! xD Tag me!!!

    not-welcomed-by-mii.clogspot.com

    la la la la la~

    -Nicole-

    ReplyDelete