Friday, January 29, 2010

The Lock and Key Hypothesis



Considering all the circumstances that have come my way of late, I can say I've been holding up pretty well :)

The nights are calmer than ever before, and the dawns are radiant with absolute hope.
I know, I know, I'm exaggerating.... But still, it seems that way to me, so don't rob a boy of his joy. heh.

Deciding to let go, disregard, transgress, look forward and entrust it all to the Creator is definitely the best decision I can ever make in this situation.

After all, what JL said was right. "The need to choose, already shows the flaw in the (supposed-to-be-perfect) blueprint. No lock should ever be opened with two different keys." *Pardon the innuendo* *Shame on you if you thought that! HAHA!*


I'm done playing second fiddle, what more when I know I deserve better for everything I did(& didn't do). God's best, and nothing less.
Label me condescending, but I think it's only fair to think about 'what's best for me' for once.


To those who know what I'm talking about, thanks for being there for me. You know who you are. :)
To those who are unsure, please, don't assume anything.


Gazing up at the stars,
Shaun

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha I know what you're talking about.
    I'm one of those that was there right? XD You're welcome!

    ^Hold on dude. You're definitely on the right path. (:

    ~JL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @the lock and key thing! dint get it at first... shame on me!!
    but im quite sure i understand the true meanin behind the conversation hehe

    p/s Jared u very sakai weh

    ReplyDelete
  3. @JL of course la you know! You're mentioned in the post! Babi. HAHA! But thanks bro :)

    @kat your mind terlalu clean d =p and yes I'm sure you do. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD alahhhh! Oreally? I never noticed hahaha

    By the way, I just only noticed i signed off one in yr previous blog post as JB. Hahaha error error! You knew it was me right?

    ~JL

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    no comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jared Yeap I knew it was you. :)

    @Joel but you just did comment -_-

    ReplyDelete